New Vehicle Warranty Information
Rest assured, your new vehicle comes equipped with a full 3 Years/100,000 Km Warranty. (Whichever comes first from the date of sale).
What is covered?
We will repair or replace any part of the vehicle, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship on free of charge basis except those items under the section title ‘What is not covered'.
What is not covered?
- The normal maintenance services such as wheel balancing and alignment, engine tune up, headlight aiming, replacement of light bulbs, sparkplugs, distributor points, clutch disc, brake shoes and pads, drive belts, all filters, wiper blades, all lubricants and coolants etc. are not covered.
- Any non-genuine accessories, equipments or parts installed outside of Bravo Motors Service Centre workshops are not covered.
- Damages / failures resulting from misuse, accident, theft or fire etc. are not covered.
- Damages / failures resulting from use of improper or dirty fuel, fluids or lubricants etc. are not covered.
- Damages / failures resulting from alterations, improper repairs etc. are not covered.
- Damages / failures resulting from stone chipping, chemical fallout, tree sap, salt, hail, windstorm, lightning or other environmental conditions are not covered.
- Damages / failures resulting from repairs not performed by authorized dealer are not covered.
- Normal deterioration of paint or other appearance items are not covered.
- Any vehicle on which the odometer reading has been changed / tampered are not covered.
- Incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or commercial loss etc are not covered.